Which Crochet Project Matches Your Personality?

Looking for your next crochet project? Take this quiz to find out which crochet project matches your personality and download your free pattern at the end!

Which crochet pattern did you get? Let us know in the comments or share your results on Facebook! Then, check out our free patterns page to discover more fun, free crochet patterns.

Comments
  • (will not be published)

34 Responses to “Which Crochet Project Matches Your Personality?”

1. Pam
    Pam

Definitely not the flowers. I recently helped out a friend by making coasters. I’ve made hats for premature babies and cancer patients. I love making afghans for weddings and the college bound.

2. Sawsan tayba
    Sawsan tayba

I could not finish the quizz because some of the questions are not working with my beliefs, like ( if you find 20$ ?) my answer is to give it to a poor person

Kaytee

There weren’t “good” answers to most of the questions. Or they needed more than one answer. And the project that “matched” me was the “stacking baskets”– I HATE that kind of project! Boring and of no use to me or anyone I know. I won’t be paying for membership, if that’s what it’s going to be like.

Customer Service

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your comment to the proper department. We value your opinion, and it will help with the development of our online streaming community. We will continue to listen and work hard for your complete satisfaction.
        If you have any other questions, please chat, email, or call Customer Service.
        Sarah
        Creative Crochet Corner

3. Wendy Zachariewicz
    Wendy Zachariewicz

I like to make items for friends and relatives as gifts or just because. I also make things for people like hats and mittens and donate them to places in town that hand them out to the poor or homeless people.

4. Colleen
    Colleen

Any crochet project that i can watch tv and crochet. I do like new projects, not routine stitches

5. pat curran
    pat curran

Why don’t you and other crochet sites and publications feature charts accompanying your patterns? I am an older adult and consider myself an intermediate/advanced crocheter; however I cannot read complicated or lengthy written patterns. It would be helpful to see such charts accompanying your patterns. Several years ago there were some magazines identified with the words “Fantasy Crochet” and “Magic Crochet” in their title that did so . . . Why isn’t that type of instruction included in your patterns?

Customer Service

Hello,

This is for members to our online community. We do have a $3.50 USD annual entrance offer if you are interested? This would include access to expert advice (like this), plus discounts, hours of Premium videos, etc. Below is the link to join if you are interested: https://go.creativecrochetcorner.com/C34359

Sincerely,
      Sarah
      Creative Crochet Corner Video Membership

6. Iona G. King
    Iona G. King

I’m 81 years young. My problem is I watch the video’s they are helpful. BUT, I have to watch several time to catch or keep up with the demonstrations. It’s hare to un learn. My mother would show me the stitch I could do it. Following the video I get confused. My major problem is COUNTING! I’ll get to the end a row, it’s either to short to long!
    I refuse to give UP!!
    I just have to keep crocheting until I get it!

7. Iona G. King
    Iona G. King

I’m 81 years young. My problem is I watch the video’s they are very helpful. BUT, I have to watch several time to catch up with or keep up with the demonstrations. It’s hard to un learn something. My mother would show me the stitch I could do it.
    Following the video I get confused. I can’t crochet as fast as the demonstration. One of my major problem is COUNTING!
    I’ll get to the end a row, it’s either to short to long!
    I refuse to give UP!!
    I just have to keep crocheting until I get it!

8. Ruth K Bridges
    Ruth K Bridges

I got the ribbed hat ! Sounds good to me, but then all the projects looked good to me.

9. Wilma Sanford
    Wilma Sanford

You are Simple Crochet Flowers!

You’re sweet and delicate, adding oodles of charm to everything you touch. Simple in the best way possible, you brighten the days of your friends and family with your fun, friendly presence.

10. Sandy Kolka
    Sandy Kolka

Crochet is relaxing to me. Love to Crochet for family and friends. Also like to Crochet hats and mittens and donate them.