Do you have someone in your life who lives and breathes crochet? Or a loved one who’s interested in exploring this amazing craft? Surprise them this holiday season with a fun crochet-related gift that will encourage their creativity and show you care. To help you decide, we’ve put together a list of 10 great gift ideas to inspire their hobby.
This article contains affiliate links. Creative Crochet Corner may earn a commission on purchases made through these links.
1. Ergonomic Crochet Hook SetMake crocheting more comfortable with ergonomic hooks like this Clover Amour crochet hook set. The cushy rubber grip helps avoid hand strain even during marathon crochet sessions.
2. Yarn Bowl
A yarn bowl like this ceramic yarn bowl keeps yarn tangle-free while working on projects. Its smooth ceramic construction lets yarn glide with ease and is heavy enough to keep it from tipping over while pulling yarn.
3. Crochet Project Bag
This BeCraftee XL project bag keeps all crochet supplies organized in one portable pouch. The multiple storage pockets make it easy to grab hooks, markers, scissors, and patterns on the go. This mini yarn tote is also great for taking projects to the park, coffee shop, airport, or wherever your crocheter likes to get creative.
4. Crochet Stitch MarkersStitch markers like these are a must for any crocheter that makes a variety of projects. They make it easy to keep track of rounds in a vibrant array of colors, and the locking clips keep them from slipping out of place. This set even comes with two yarn needles for easy finishing.
5. Blocking Mat Setblocking mat set. The interchangeable grids help standardize blocking and customize them to fit any project. Plus, this set comes with a cute and convenient carrying case.
6. Crochet Pattern BooksThe Hooktionary, a stitch dictionary written by Creative Crochet Corner’s very own Brenda K.B. Anderson. Like Brenda, this book is packed with personality and features 150 illustrated stitch patterns, plus five “choose your own adventure” projects to get their creative juices flowing.
7. Yarn Cutting Pendant
This yarn scissor necklace turns a pair of handy little scissors into a beautiful pendant that your crocheter can wear for easy access to a pair of snips. For a smaller pendant, this Clover yarn cutter can easily be worn as a necklace, and the cute floral charm gives it some flair.
8. Crochet Hook Case
This crochet storage case will help them keep their favorite hooks and notions organized in style with convenient pockets and loops that accommodate a variety of hook styles (including the Clover Amour crochet hooks we recommended earlier). It rolls up for easy portability and comes in four adorable patterns.
9. Hand CreamL’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream to moisturize and smooth hard-working fingers.
10. Neck Lightwearable neck light, your crocheter can always have the right visibility to work on their projects. Whether they’re getting crafty in the passenger’s seat, cozy in bed, or on a dimly lit airplane, they’ll be able to crochet away in any setting.
Any of these useful gifts would make a crocheter smile. Support their creative hobby this year with a gift they will appreciate.