Join crochet instructor, Brenda K.B. Anderson, for a tutorial exclusive to CCC GOLD members. Brenda teaches you how to create fingerless mitts with granny squares. These mitts are the perfect project for those leftover bits of fingering weight yarn you’ve been saving! A record of past projects, these mini granny squares will remind you of all the wonderful things you’ve crocheted. For a completely different, more subtle look, make these mitts from a solid color or tonal yarn.
Each mitt is made from 15 granny squares, and 5 Half-granny squares. These pieces are all arranged for placement before joining. Squares are joined together to form strips by crocheting along the top edge with MC yarn. One strip is connected to the next with another row of crochet stitches along the same line. Edging at top and bottom openings are worked in the round. Be sure to watch the video for tips on working over your yarn tails.
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Crochet Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Patterns, and Tutorials
- 5 Full-Length Classes to Keep in Your Account for Life
- 10 Downloadable Crochet Patterns
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Creative Crochet Corner Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Access to GOLD LIVE Streaming Events