Brenda K.B. Anderson had been looking for a replacement for the single-use plastic produce bags at the grocery store, so she decided to make her own reusable alternative! The stitch pattern needed to be strong but also open enough so that the grocery store clerk could tell what was inside without opening it. It also had to be as lightweight as possible in case people wanted to use it for items that needed to be weighed in the checkout line. After experimenting with a few different lace patterns, which quickly became too heavy, Brenda realized that the Solomon’s Knot stitch pattern (also called the Lover’s Knot) would check all of the boxes! This stitch pattern isn’t complicated to do, but it is very difficult to explain, so make sure to watch the LIVE tutorial to see how it’s done!
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Crochet Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Patterns, and Tutorials
- 5 Full-Length Classes to Keep in Your Account for Life
- 10 Downloadable Crochet Patterns
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Creative Crochet Corner Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Access to GOLD LIVE Streaming Events