This bewitching beanie features Broomstick Lace; a unique type of crochet that uses a large knitting needle, jumbo hook, or even a large dowel to make elongated loops. These loops twist as they are crocheted into groups, making a very lovely lace pattern. Because of its construction, this lace takes up less yarn than most other forms of crochet, so it’s just perfect for those special lone skeins we all have in our stash! Most often, broomstick crochet is worked in turned rows, but this pattern will show you how to work it in the round. Don’t worry if you’ve never made anything in this stitch pattern before- it’s much easier than it looks!
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Crochet Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Patterns, and Tutorials
- 5 Full-Length Classes to Keep in Your Account for Life
- 10 Downloadable Crochet Patterns
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Creative Crochet Corner Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Access to GOLD LIVE Streaming Events