There’s something charming about old things—old houses, antiques, vintage clothes, and most certainly old stitch dictionaries. So much inspiration can be found in these crochet patterns written by crafters of years past. This pattern is a modern interpretation of the beautiful pillowcase edgings you might find in a vintage crochet pattern booklet. It uses a size 3 crochet thread—a bit thicker than the size 10 or 20 that was common years ago, but just as pretty! Be sure to watch the video tutorial for helpful tips and step-by-step instruction.
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Crochet Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Patterns, and Tutorials
- 5 Full-Length Classes to Keep in Your Account for Life
- 10 Downloadable Crochet Patterns
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Creative Crochet Corner Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Access to GOLD LIVE Streaming Events